Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just an FYI


Just want you all to know that I have an older brother, his name is Harbell. Went to visit him today at his work at THQ.
THQ is pretty much a global developer and publisher of video games. He took us ( Steve and I ) on a tour, and oh, before even entering the office we had to sign an agreement of confidentiality, because we were going to see the up and coming video games that people don't know about, or the video games for movies that are still in making. My brother pretty much has one of the best jobs ever! It was cool just sitting in his office and chatting with him, and playing catch up. I'm really proud of my brother, or in the Filipino culture, my Kuya. Proud of what my Kuya is doing and what he has accomplished in his life.........Just another reason why I love being home! Love you Kuya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww:) Thanks Dee. Had a great time showing you both around! I'm glad you enjoyed the tour and the stuff you saw. I also really enjoyed chilling and catching up on the haps:) haha. Love you both!

p.s. You sure chose a goofy picture of me haha!

Diane said...

hey Heidi...its me.....Diane.....how can Ipost the fundraiser thing on my blog....here is my username:diane@dianepascua.com and password: diapas7......if Steve or you can do it, AWESOME......No word from Ticao yet,,,,,,,I left message.

Elroy Kihano said...

Heidi,

I saw the fundraising info.

Question for you, I prefer to mail my donation via personal check. Do you have a address that I can mail the personal check to and who I write it out to?

I mailed my donation via personal check to Chad & Kimo also.

Elroy

Elroy Kihano said...

Thought I would share some of the responses I am receiving via e-mail.

I've been sending e-mail to other Pinoys and FILAMs saying you ladies ROCK and have an outstanding shot at qualifying for Beijing.


----- Original Message -----
From: Edna Consing Concepcion
To: kihano@earthlink.net
Sent: 8/21/2007 12:30:32 PM
Subject: RE: TEAM HIDI DEFEATS GEORGIA -- Thanks, Elroy!

Thanks for your dedication to Team HIDI and the Mowery Tuyay Team ( Team MowTu ;-) ) --- and sharing the latest on them with us, Elroy!

Best of Love and Luck to the Teams and Supporters like You!


Auntie Edna Concepcion

TeamHiDi said...

Hey Elroy.....can you please give me your e-mail address so i'm not posting my address on this.

salamat!

Elroy Kihano said...

My e-mail address is kihano@earthlink.net.

You will receive what looks like an error message but its just an informative message saying if you're not in my address book, your e-mail will be place in a queue until I log in to retrieve it and add you to my Address Book.

Salamat!