Sunday, December 9, 2007

3rd day of competition




Our day started out with breaky at the hotel where our families are staying (Diane and I stayed there last night), then we headed out to the beach courts for practice at about 9am. We then ate lunch at the Athletes Village cafeteria, then headed out to the beach courts again to try and catch the match the our 2nd Womens Philippine team, who were playing against the Thailand 1. Unfortunately they lost....but they did win their last 2 games prior to that game. Then it was our turn to play, and we played Indonesia 2, and won in 2. After our match we headed to the mall and had dinner with our families. Now.......back in the Athletes Village in our room, hoping that no frogs, or lizards will end up in our room.....:)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! I can think of worse things of frogs and lizards in my room, but I suppose nothing creepy and crawly is ever welcome near where you sleep. Ick!

Gerry said...

Good luck on your next games and hope you guys bring home the gold in the SEA games. Maybe after the SEA Games you can head here to the Philippines for some R and R. If you really want to hit the beach I suggest Boracay. If you haven't been there its the best with Blue, clear water, powder really white sand beach (no exag its really like powder, the best sunset and complete with day and night activities. You should check it out. Good Luck again.

leaks said...

OH man! I wanna be there with you guys. I miss watching you play and I wanna go on adventures with you! Good news is I get to see you next week! Yipee! Go for the Gold....Love you
Kuya