Sunday, June 8, 2008

Berlin, Germany

We are now here in Berlin. Got here this morning, left Warsaw at 6:45 am and got here at about 8:30 am. Checked in our hotel, ate some Subway, practiced, grabbed some dinner and now we are back in our great ( not really ) hotel. Both on the internet, our only connection to our lives back home. I don't know what we would do without internet, or better yet, our laptops.

On another note, check this site out. This is the flight magazine for Cebu Pacific, a Philippines airlines. Diane and I did this interview while we were in Hong Kong in November 2007.
SITE

3 comments:

mike said...

I came across the article on a Cebu Pacific flight from Manila to Mindanao. It rekindled my interest in volleyball and started me off on a career watch. I wish you both the best!

Anonymous said...

nice interview...

Anonymous said...

Awesome interview! Enjoy Berlin.

Ich bin ein Berliner. (I am a donut)