Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Adelaide

Well we made it to Australia! About 16 hours later, we are here. Landed yesterday afternoon, checked in to our apartment, said hello to our roomies, the Dutch girls-Marleen and Marloes, had a short fun practice, made dinner and crashed.......hard. Got up at about 6 am, wide awake, had breaky, made our way to practice, had lunch and now we are here at the cafe.
Adelaide is a very cute little town. Very nice people, with great accents, and the weather is perfect! Made some spaghetti last night, and tonight I think we are going for a BBQ at Diane's friends house from college. good ol BBQ fun!
I'll post pics when i actually do take some pics :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

say hi to dundee

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.