Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Entourage

So when this whole SEA games came about, my parents, and Steve were just coming. At the end of tonight, my sister and Steve's friend Wayne is also coming to Thailand! And we are all on the same flight! CRAZY! Diane's parents are going and her brother is going also. MAN! We are gonna have a whole entourage with us! I can't wait......this is going to be fun. AND....to top it off, on our way back from Thailand we(Steve and I, mom, dad, and sister) are stopping in Hawaii for a couple of days for a little R&R and wedding plans! December is gonna be a busy month.
BTW.....bought my WEDDING DRESS today!!!!!

5 comments:

mpmb said...

if only we could come too!

you gonna share pics of the dress? you can't make us wait a whole year to see it ...

Anonymous said...

I want to go :). and I want to see your wedding gown too :). Love You and him

Nicole said...

Okay...please, please, please email me a picture of the dress. I mean...only if you want to. I don't want to pressure you or anything. It sounds like a fun December trip! I bet it will be awesome to play with so much support there with you.

Anonymous said...

SPPS Rules!

Just kidding. Maybe not.

Congrats on the dress. Your wedding will be beautiful.

shaddy said...

Can I see it?