Wednesday, May 30, 2007

DOO DOO

So we played this morning.....i don't even know if i should call it playing. We played a Japan team, who we've seen play before, but never played against them.....lost in 2. It sucks, i know! 1 game, and pau (those of you who don't know pidgin talk, that means "done" "over"). We know we can't be too disappointed, because we can't always expect to do well, but it is hard to swallow. So now, we either stay here till Monday, and then be in Manila for a week, where we can't even train because there are no sand courts there or.........buy a plane ticket and go home. I vote go home.

4 comments:

shaddy said...

All in favor say I

shaddy said...

I

shaddy said...

I

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry heid-ster.. you guys were doing so well especially according to your article.. but it's all goooood! you guys did such a great job as far as you went! and i vote a big fat ole I!!